My goal is to run 1,000 miles in 2010. See how far along I am:

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hooray!

Hooray! My Etsy Store is up and Running! Go check it out!
There is bags, grocery totes, scraves, and other cuteness that you need in there.

On another note, the wedding is comming up VERY soon! 55 days to be exact!

While Matty was in Tennesse with his Band, Royal City Riot playing Ska Weekend ,I worked allll week and alllll weekend, but I did manage to get some work done. I set up this blog, (Go Me!) and finished a design for labels for my goods. Printed Labels are on the pricey side, so I decided for now to silkscreen them on to felt and I'll be able to make whatever I need and whatever colors I want. I designed a tag style label to sew into the outter seam of the bag and a larger label to sew on the inside. So cute! The films for the stick it pincushions are made too. Ill be burning a screen this week and posting pictures. Im so happy I learned to silkscreen.

No comments: