My goal is to run 1,000 miles in 2010. See how far along I am:

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Cough!

Last nigth it started hitting me. The cruddy cold that is being passed around town. I woke up this morning all scratchy and feeling like crud, so I ended up staying home. With the wedding about a month away I need to be taking care of myself. I went to the Dr. this morning and am on anti-biotics. Luckily for me I am off tommrow too. An extra well needed day to rest is always a great thing.
Yesterday I joined weight watchers to loose a few extra pounds for the wedding (even though its a bit last minute) and to keep my self on a balanced diet. Now I measure and write down everything that I eat. I also have to track veggies, fruit, water and things like that. I love tracking things, but im weid like that.
I ordered beads today from fire mountains gems to make the necklaces and earings for my bridsmaids. I'm so excited to get started on that! I'll post some photos when I do. Unitl then I started drafting the pattern for the frame purses that I am also making them too!

Tommrow I'm getting my hair dyed and cut, and trying out some wedding hair ideas! Hooray!

No comments: