My goal is to run 1,000 miles in 2010. See how far along I am:

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What's Left?

  • 2 more days of class
  • Linguistics final
  • Japanese final
  • 10 page observation report
  • 8 page research paper  on being trapped in Intercultural Space
 That's it!

Then:
  • 2 summer classes, one each half of the summer
  • working full time
  • July 4th
  • San Fransico, the week in between Summer and Fall classes
  • My garden
  • Fridays off for the summer!
  • Garrett's Tagine will be visiting me in August
  • Making pickles from the cucumbers in my garden
  • Food Adventures?
I hope I did okay this semester. I'm really worried about my grades, especially my Japanese class, which I am NOT doing well in. I will most likely be graduating next spring, if I do not decide to stay and do a minor, which I am thinking about. 

What am I going to do when I graduate? 


No comments: