My goal is to run 1,000 miles in 2010. See how far along I am:

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I don't mind so much

I actually really enjoy not having a job right now. Its really giving me well needed time to get things done that have been put off for a while.

I started all the seeds for our garden, which has now graduated from a few buckets on the deck to a 7'x10' plot in the back plus about another 12' of garden along the fence. That does not include flowers that I am going to plant, and herbs growing in planters. This is probably going to be too much! There will be more to come on that too.

I've been baking like crazy too. In less than 4 days i baked 3 loaves of bread, and muffins.

Today I updated my 43 things to include travel to 100 different countries. Matt and I have been watching the travel channel obsessively lately. Anthony Bourdain's no reservations is by far my new favorite show. Last night he was in Singapore, for the 7th time. He says that it might just be the best place for food lovers to go. Sign us up! How do I get a job like that?
I have a goal of traveling. Now I need a list.

No comments: