My goal is to run 1,000 miles in 2010. See how far along I am:

Thursday, August 20, 2009

0:Kickoff!

Tonight was kickoff. It was so great to be able to meet all the awesome people that are on my team and working to find a cure for blood cancers. I can't tell you how great it feels to be part of a team where everyone is working together for such a great cause. My coaches and mentor are so sweet too! I'm even more excited about the program now!! Plus I got a sweet tote bag, and about 20 PowerBars. Score!
Training update, I jogged/walked 2 miles today on the treadmill. I decided I don't really like using the treadmill, I find it really boring, just looking around the gym. Now I have my training plan and I am going to be running outside more. Hopefully this humidity lets up.
Matt and I are going to DC tomorrow for a few days, so I will be getting up early on vacation to run run run.
Now I need to go pack!

No comments: