My goal is to run 1,000 miles in 2010. See how far along I am:

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I can't believe it's here!

Leaving for Disney tomorrow! And I hear it's chilly down there. It better not snow!

WE had our send off party last night and it was great to see everyone all together and be excited all together! As a team we raised over $130,000 bucks! Go TEAM!

My boss gave me Captain Squirrel today as a good luck gift and made little sweatbands for him! So cute!

I was ready and almost packed but then the weather seems to have become very chilly in Disney, so that threw a wrench in my plans. I'm packing extra running clothes so I can decide when I'm there.

I'm excited to lots of eating and seeing one of my old friends from high school who now lives down there!

Race report to come!

No comments: