My goal is to run 1,000 miles in 2010. See how far along I am:

Monday, January 18, 2010

Tattoos





These are all my tattoos. I love each of them and have no regrets about them. There are so many other things that I want.


This is little wing, my first tattoo. She was done at Lark Tattoo in Westbury by the lovely Miss D' Jo. It's a little hard to tell but it's on the side of my ribs. Yupp my first tattoo was on my ribs. It wasn't as bad as people said it was going to be. I also tend to tolerate pain pretty well.


I got my sakura done by Miss D'Jo after our wedding. This was an uncomfortable spot. I have no black outlines either. She went over the stencil outlines with no ink in to gun, just water, to make a blood outline for the rest. Both legs took about two hours, and the next day I felt like I did some horrible leg work out. Anytime I was being tattooed the other leg was so tense and pressing into the table I was laying on. So worth it though. These are to commemorate my trip to Japan.


This is my newest addition. Done at Hand of Glory in Brooklyn. It was done for Friday the 13th this past October. Many shops do specials on Friday the 13th, to help make new contacts and introduce themselves to new clientele.

I cannot wait to get more. I'd really like to get a piece of Sailor Jerry flash. Not sure what exactly.

No comments: