My goal is to run 1,000 miles in 2010. See how far along I am:

Monday, December 14, 2009

3 mile Monday

Three miles today. The intent was four, but just at the start of mile 4 my stomach protested :(
Nice though overall, I did a 4:1 interval and it was not too cold out and not windy at all.

Mile 1: 11:07
Awesome, nice and strong felt great, however right at the end I was almost taken down by a pine cone in the road. I felt my ankle go under as I started to fall down. Luckily I caught my balance and kept going.

Mile 2: 11:40
I slowed down and got into a rhythm for mile 2. I called Matt half way and asked him to meet me at the corner with some water :) Cursed at the pine cone as I passed it again.

Mile 3: 13:36
Started okay, 3/4 of the way through I got a side stitch, and walked it off for a 1/4 of a mile (boo!) I went back to the house for my water but my stomach wasn't feeling so hot. Went back out for mile 4

Mile 4:
After the side stitch started so did my belly. I wasn't feeling so hot this morning, and now it was back again. I was only out about .10 I turned around and ran home, fast.

Time: 35:23
Pace: 12:14

No comments: