My goal is to run 1,000 miles in 2010. See how far along I am:

Monday, December 14, 2009

A year of Races

I decided I am going to try and run a race every month for the next year. Early New Year's resolution? I suppose. The past two weeks I have been obsessively looking and picking out races.

I'm also thinking about joining the New York Road Runners this year, and doing their 9+1 program so I can be assured of entry to the 2011 NYC marathon.

This is my month by month list. Any suggestions, are you doing one of these? Let me know!

This is just the start

January:
1/9-Disney Half Marathon- Registered!

February:
2/28- Runner's Edge Fun Run, 3, 6, 9 miles, Farmingdale

March:


April:
4/3- 13.1 NYC half Marathon, Queens
4/25- More half marathon, NYC

May:
5/2- Long Island 10K, Long Island
June:

July:

August:

September:
9/19- Rock N Roll half marathon, Philladelphia

October:
10/3- Smuttynose Rockfest half marathon, New Hampshire

November:

December:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rock on! Keep updating!